Free Tax Preparation for low-income, working families provided by The Center for Economic Progress (CEP) at the Father Gary Graf Center.
What to bring:
- All tax documents received, including W-2s and 1099s.
- Social Security card or ITIN card/letter for everyone that appears on your return
- Valid Photo ID
- Checking and savings account and bank routing numbers
- Information pertaining to health insurance coverage (FORM 1095 a, 1095 -1095-C, Medicare card) or Certificate of exemption.
- Copy of your property tax bill paid in 2017,if applicable
- Records of education-related expenses
- Copy of your 2016 tax return