Counseling professionals work with adults, children, and families to make sure they have the therapy they need to heal from trauma, providing services for those who cannot otherwise afford this kind of ongoing support. Services are provided in English and Spanish via individual, couples, group, and family sessions. Groups in English and Spanish include anger management, trauma-informed parenting, and substance abuse. Each year we also work with about 40 clients through The Mental Health Collaborative providing targeted and ongoing tools and services to rebuild the emotional and physical infrastructure for those suffering from chronic mental illness and substance abuse.
Monday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Please contact Sindy Guerra, Behavioral Health and Support Services Administrative Assistant, at (847)623-1730 x170. This is the same line for both English and Spanish. Sindy will complete a questionnaire and ask for insurance information in order to check benefits, eligibility, and authorization.
- $120 per hour for assessments, treatment planning, and one-on-one sessions.
- $150 per hour for substance abuse assessments.
- Self pay is available for all services, but sliding scale is available in a case by case basis.
- Co-pays, if applicable, are based on an individual's insurance coverage.
Treatments thereafter are based on the assigned level of care and the required amount of treatment hours.
Accepts the following:
- Medicaid: BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, Cenpatico/Illini Care, Cigna/Healthspring, Meridian, Molina Healthcare of Illinois, Family Health Network, Harmony Health Plan and the DHS/HFS medical card.
DCFS Requirement: Only DCFS involved individuals with a case assigned to Arden Shore are eligible for free behavioral health services. All other individuals are accepted based on insurance coverage.
We do not provide any services to adults or children who are perpetrators of a sexual offense, regardless of when the offense occurred.